09-25-2026, 04:07 AM
Punished with Orgasms For Wearing His Tie (4K UHD) Ariel Anderssen Studio
I wore my master's tie to welcome him home from a business trip, and now I'm IN TROUBLE! He instructs me to lie face-up on the kitchen table, and he ties me that way with three of his neckties. Then, he goes to work on me with a riding crop, nipple clamps and a vibrator. I cum several times, caught between pleasure and pain, before he makes me suck his cock and then sprays his jizz all over my tied body!
Ariel Anderssen Studio: Punished with Orgasms For Wearing His Tie 4K UHD
Amelia Jane Rutherford, Hywel Phillips
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:16:43
tezfiles.com >>> register to view this link
![[Image: 774185199_punished-with-orgasms-for-wear...e-4k-1.jpg]](https://t3.pixhost.to/thumbs/5958/774185199_punished-with-orgasms-for-wearing-his-tie-4k-1.jpg)
![[Image: 774185200_punished-with-orgasms-for-wear...e-4k-2.jpg]](https://t3.pixhost.to/thumbs/5958/774185200_punished-with-orgasms-for-wearing-his-tie-4k-2.jpg)
![[Image: 774185203_punished-with-orgasms-for-wear...e-4k-3.jpg]](https://t3.pixhost.to/thumbs/5958/774185203_punished-with-orgasms-for-wearing-his-tie-4k-3.jpg)
I wore my master's tie to welcome him home from a business trip, and now I'm IN TROUBLE! He instructs me to lie face-up on the kitchen table, and he ties me that way with three of his neckties. Then, he goes to work on me with a riding crop, nipple clamps and a vibrator. I cum several times, caught between pleasure and pain, before he makes me suck his cock and then sprays his jizz all over my tied body!
Ariel Anderssen Studio: Punished with Orgasms For Wearing His Tie 4K UHD
Amelia Jane Rutherford, Hywel Phillips
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:16:43
tezfiles.com >>> register to view this link
