Premium

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ariel Anderssen Studio
Punished by Husand For Failing Exam - Ariel Anderssen Studio

I’ve been doing a course in web management and when I get home, I try to avoid my husband, he’s sure to want to know how I did. And there’s no way I want to tell him. But he’s anticipated the result; he’s already prepared an envelope for me to open in the event of my failing. And the list of punishments inside are only the beginning, he’s prepared a physical punishment too! I just knew he’d use the opportunity to do some of the BDSM activities that I’m not a fan of. What a beast! Before I know it, I’m stripped down to my tan pantyhose and high heels, and my hands are tied behind me. And my husband starts to ask me a sequence of impossibly difficult questions about the internet.

It’s so unfair, and for every wrong answer, he punishes me. First a hard spanking, while I kneel on the floor with my head down. Then horrible clover clamps on my nipples. A crotch rope. Nipple weights! Today is just getting worse and worse! And he’s just getting started; next he’s marching me to my dance room, where he ties me, strappado-style to my dance pole. This is just insulting! And then he really goes to town with a variety of spanking implements while I’m ballgagged so I can’t complain. Finally, he pulls down my pantyhose, snips off my panties, and as a final insult, stuffs a vibrator down my tights so I eventually orgasm despite the cruel treatment. The indignity!!

Amelia Jane Rutherford, Hywel Phillips

Resolution : 1920×1080
Duration : 00:41:41

tezfiles.com >>> register to view this link

[Image: 775048400_punished-by-husand-for-failing-exam-1.jpg]

[Image: 775048405_punished-by-husand-for-failing-exam-2.jpg]

[Image: 775048411_punished-by-husand-for-failing-exam-3.jpg]

[Image: 775048416_punished-by-husand-for-failing-exam-mov.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ariel Anderssen Studio - by ataspanking - 06-10-2025, 10:15 AM
RE: Ariel Anderssen Studio - by ataspanking - 09-08-2025, 04:33 AM
RE: Ariel Anderssen Studio - by ataspanking - 09-26-2025, 02:26 PM
Punished by Husand For Failing Exam - Ariel Anderssen Studio - by ataspanking - 09-27-2026, 02:12 AM
RE: Ariel Anderssen Studio - by ataspanking - 09-29-2026, 04:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)