4 hours ago
Doing dirty things - Spankingsarah
We are pleased to introduce Lola Reay our newest young lady to you and what a dirty little thing she is. I caught her making a dirty video call, well I’m not easily shocked but this was just not on. I told her punishment was to be swift and painful and so I had to give her her very first spanking ever. She did not like it as you will see from her kicking and struggling but I did give her a full painful spanked bottom.
SPANKING SARAH: Doing dirty things
Lola Reay, Sarah Stern
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:11:08
Archive password: 808dd0AA4
tezfiles.com >>> register to view this link
![[Image: 779618233_spanking-sarah-doing-dirty-things-1.jpg]](https://t3.pixhost.to/thumbs/6222/779618233_spanking-sarah-doing-dirty-things-1.jpg)
We are pleased to introduce Lola Reay our newest young lady to you and what a dirty little thing she is. I caught her making a dirty video call, well I’m not easily shocked but this was just not on. I told her punishment was to be swift and painful and so I had to give her her very first spanking ever. She did not like it as you will see from her kicking and struggling but I did give her a full painful spanked bottom.
SPANKING SARAH: Doing dirty things
Lola Reay, Sarah Stern
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:11:08
Archive password: 808dd0AA4
tezfiles.com >>> register to view this link
