1 hour ago
When We Get Home - Saerock Spanking
“Just wait until we get home” I’m not the only one who gets butterflies in the stomach when hearing these words, right? Well, I was in a lousy mood the entire evening, taking it out on him and even others, which is something he does not tolerate. Implements used: hand, hairbrush, cane.
「帰ったらお仕置き」と言われて怖くないキーさんなんていないですよね。出先で期限が悪く、彼や周りにあたってしまい、お尻叩きとお浣腸のお仕置きを受けることになりました。道具:手、ヘアブラシ、ケイン。
SaeRock
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:24:34
Archive password: 27otr7CS
tezfiles.com >>> register to view this link
![[Image: Saerock_-_When_We_Get_Home__1_.jpg]](https://picstate.com/thumbs/small/20321764_legw3/Saerock_-_When_We_Get_Home__1_.jpg)
![[Image: Saerock_-_When_We_Get_Home__2_.jpg]](https://picstate.com/thumbs/small/20321765_bv7a6/Saerock_-_When_We_Get_Home__2_.jpg)
“Just wait until we get home” I’m not the only one who gets butterflies in the stomach when hearing these words, right? Well, I was in a lousy mood the entire evening, taking it out on him and even others, which is something he does not tolerate. Implements used: hand, hairbrush, cane.
「帰ったらお仕置き」と言われて怖くないキーさんなんていないですよね。出先で期限が悪く、彼や周りにあたってしまい、お尻叩きとお浣腸のお仕置きを受けることになりました。道具:手、ヘアブラシ、ケイン。
SaeRock
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:24:34
Archive password: 27otr7CS
tezfiles.com >>> register to view this link
