2 hours ago
Four Times Too Many Part 1 - UNCENSORED - Saerock Spanking
I usually don't get punished for trivial things, but this times I pushed the limit. I repeated the same mistake 5 times, and he finally decided to punish me to help fix my bad habits. Implements used: hand, bath brush, wooden paddle, leather paddle.
通常忘れものでお仕置きされることはないのですが、5回連続で繰り返したらついにお仕置き宣告されました。
今後気をつけようと思います。道具:手、ボディーブラシ、木製パドル、皮パドル
我通常不会因为鸡毛蒜皮的小事受到惩罚,但这一次我挑战了极限。
我重复了 5 次同样的错误,他最终决定惩罚我,帮助我改掉坏习惯。
使用工具:手、浴刷、木桨、皮桨。
SaeRock: Four Times Too Many Part 1 Uncensored
SaeRock
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:30:59
Archive password: PEPE670Fer
tezfiles.com >>> register to view this link
![[Image: 780904711_saerock-four-times-too-many-pa...ored-1.jpg]](https://t3.pixhost.to/thumbs/6280/780904711_saerock-four-times-too-many-part-1-uncensored-1.jpg)
I usually don't get punished for trivial things, but this times I pushed the limit. I repeated the same mistake 5 times, and he finally decided to punish me to help fix my bad habits. Implements used: hand, bath brush, wooden paddle, leather paddle.
通常忘れものでお仕置きされることはないのですが、5回連続で繰り返したらついにお仕置き宣告されました。
今後気をつけようと思います。道具:手、ボディーブラシ、木製パドル、皮パドル
我通常不会因为鸡毛蒜皮的小事受到惩罚,但这一次我挑战了极限。
我重复了 5 次同样的错误,他最终决定惩罚我,帮助我改掉坏习惯。
使用工具:手、浴刷、木桨、皮桨。
SaeRock: Four Times Too Many Part 1 Uncensored
SaeRock
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:30:59
Archive password: PEPE670Fer
tezfiles.com >>> register to view this link
