Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Saerock Spanking
Video 
Saerock Spanking
I’m a 5’0” Japanese girl that is spanked very often for various reasons. I happened to film my punishment the other day and decided to share. I’ll be uploading a video whenever I am punished by my partner as he says it is part of the punishment. I’m a small Japanese spankee here to post videos of my sessions. Real spanking clips taken during real punishment sessions.
151cmのちびっこキーです。写真や動画は得意でないはずなのに、カーさんとお仕置き動画を撮ってみたらシェアしたくなり、気づいたらサイトまで開いてます・・・

Truthful Communication - Saerock Spanking

I had developed an ugly habit of saying things I don’t mean which would lead to arguments or misunderstanding. Repeating something like that could cause problems in our relationship, so he decided to give me a spanking that would help me remember. Implements used: hand, rubber paddle, belt, leather whip, wooden paddle.

さえには思っていることの反対を言ってしまい、話をこじらせてしまう悪い癖があります。関係にヒビが入ってしまいかねないと分かっているのに素直に言えなくて自分が苦しくなる・・・そんな良くないパターンが増えていたのでちゃんと思い出せるよう厳しいお仕置きを受けることになりました。道具:手、ゴムパドル、ベルト、細い鞭、大きな木製パドル。

SaeRock

Truthful Communication.mov - 3.0 GB

[Image: Truthful_Communication.jpg]

[Image: Truthful_Communication.mov.jpg]
A Spanking to Remember

I knew I was in for a hard spanking as this was a second offense, and for something he takes very seriously. We were in a room with lighting that changes colors every few seconds, but the only color my bottom was turning was… eh… you’ll see :p Implements used: hand, mini paddle. bath brush, jump rope, shoe horn, tawse, rubber paddle, riding crop.

自分が辛くなるようなことは絶対にしてはいけないと言われていたにも関わらず、また同じことをしてしまいました。これまでで一番厳しいお仕置きとなりましたが、自分から「厳しくしてください」とお願いすることができました。たくさん泣いて、たくさんごめんなさいをして反省しました。道具:手、ボディーブラシ、ミニパドル、縄跳び、ゴムパドル、靴べら、トォーズ、乗馬鞭。

SaeRock

A Spanking to Remember.mov - 3.1 GB

[Image: A_Spanking_to_Remember__0_.jpg]

[Image: A_Spanking_to_Remember__1_.jpg]

[Image: A_Spanking_to_Remember.mov.jpg]
When Whining Goes Too Far

I didn’t know he kept track of how many times I whined and showed resistance before my spanking, but obviously it was a few too many. Before my 100 stroke caning/whipping, he decided to give ma a long paddling to make sure I take my punishment like a good girl. Implements used: mini paddle, bath brush, cane, riding crop.

お仕置き前に愚図ることが増えていたため、本題のお仕置きの前に、たっぷりお尻に教えられました・・・素直にお仕置きを受けられるようになってから、ケインと乗馬鞭100回の開始となったので、大変でしたが愚図らずに最後まで受けることができました。道具:ミニパドル、ボディーブラシ、ケイン、乗馬鞭。

SaeRock

When Whining Goes Too Far.mp4 - 1.5 GB

[Image: When_Whining_Goes_Too_Far__2_.jpg]

[Image: When_Whining_Goes_Too_Far.mp4.jpg]
40 Strokes, Or More?

I did some stupid and possibly hurtful things to test him, and got more than I bargained for… 40 strokes of the tawse, but only if I stay in position and behave. Trust me, I tried…! Implements used: hand, tawse.

彼の気を引くため(?)に試すようなことを繰り返して馬鹿なことをしてしまいました・・・自分からお仕置きを受ける覚悟を決めたつもりでしたが、トォーズの痛みに耐えきれず・・・何度も姿勢を崩してしまいやり直し・・・ 途中でお膝にも乗り、なかなか終わらないお仕置きとなりました。道具:手、トォーズ。

SaeRock

40 Strokes Or More.mp4 - 1.6 GB

[Image: 40_Strokes_Or_More__1_.jpg]

[Image: 40_Strokes_Or_More__3_.jpg]

[Image: 40_Strokes_Or_More.mp4.jpg]
Sae Punished For Being Careless Part 4

This is a punishment session for being careless and leaving the stove unattended, along with some other offenses. I definitely learned my lesson by the end of this long session. Implements used: hand, rubber paddle, black whip, carpet beater, hair brush.

友人の忠告を無視して危ない夜道を歩いたことに対するお仕置きです。自分を大事にできないこと、投げやりになる部分がさえにはあるので、厳しいお仕置きになりました。道具:素手、パドル、黒い細いやつ、布団叩き、ヘアブラシ

SaeRock

Sae Punished For Being Careless Part 4.mp4 - 915.6 MB

[Image: Sae_Punished_For_Being_Careless_Part_4.jpg]

[Image: Sae_Punished_For_Being_Careless_Part_4.mp4.jpg]
Hurtful Words Part 1 - Saerock Spanking

I developed a nasty habit of saying mean things to test him. Sure enough, he knew what I was doing and never let me get to him, but after a few tries, he made clear what the consequences are for such behavior. Implements used: hand, hairbrush, bath brush, carpet beater, tawse.

気づいたら彼を試すようなことばかり言うようになり、しまいには「もうやだ!他のカーさんがいい」などと酷いことまで平気で言うようになっていました。さえが本気でないことはわかってくれていたけど、言っていいこと悪いことををたっぷり教えられました。道具:素手、ヘアブラシ、ボディーブラシ、布団叩き、トォーズ。

SaeRock

Hurtful Words Part 1.mov - 2.0 GB

[Image: Hurtful_Words_Part_1__1_.jpg]

[Image: Hurtful_Words_Part_1__2_.jpg]

[Image: Hurtful_Words_Part_1__3_.jpg]

[Image: Hurtful_Words_Part_1.mov.jpg]
Hurtful Words Part 2 - Saerock Spanking

Hurtful Words Part 1 continued. I developed a nasty habit of saying mean things to test him. Sure enough, he knew what I was doing and never let me get to him, but after a few tries, he made clear what the consequences are for such behavior. Implements used: cane, leather strap, shoe horn.

Hurtful Words Part 1 の続きです。気づいたら彼を試すようなことばかり言うようになり、しまいには「もうやだ!他のカーさんがいい」などと酷いことまで平気で言うようになっていました。さえが本気でないことはわかってくれていたけど、言っていいこと悪いことををたっぷり教えられました。道具:ケイン、レザーストラップ、靴べら。

SaeRock

Hurtful Words Part 2.mov - 2.4 GB

[Image: Hurtful_Words_Part_2__1_.jpg]

[Image: Hurtful_Words_Part_2__2_.jpg]

[Image: Hurtful_Words_Part_2__3_.jpg]

[Image: Hurtful_Words_Part_2.mov.jpg]
Fun In Sailor Outfit - Saerock Spanking

Punished with a dildo, anal vibrator, magic wand, cane and paddle. Would you say I was enjoying my punishment?

ディルドやアナルバイブなどでHなお仕置き♡ごめんなさいしてます・・・

SaeRock

Fun In Sailor Outfit.mov - 2.5 GB

[Image: Fun_In_Sailor_Outfit__1_.jpg]

[Image: Fun_In_Sailor_Outfit__2_.jpg]

[Image: Fun_In_Sailor_Outfit__3_.jpg]

[Image: Fun_In_Sailor_Outfit.mov.jpg]
Up Too Late - Saerock Spanking

I usually do not get punished for staying up late or other small things like careless mistakes, etc. However, this night I stayed up late when I hadn’t been feeling well for a few days. He warned me to got to bed early and get the rest I need, but I chose to ignore him and stay on Twitter. Of course, he found out the next morning and scolded me and declared my punishment over Twitter. To make things worse I blamed my friend who I conversed with on Twitter and got extra for that (she also got a spanking from her husband, btw). Implements used: hand, belt, jump rope.

通常夜ふかしはお仕置き案件にならないのですが、今回は体調不良が続いているのに早く寝るよう言われていたのに夜ふかしをしたため、お仕置きを受けることになりました。その上、お友達のせいにしてふてくされたのでより厳しいお仕置きとなりました(ちなみに、その子も旦那さんに夜ふかしのお仕置きをされたそうです・・・)。道具:手、ベルト、縄跳び。

SaeRock

Up Too Late.mp4 - 1.6 GB

[Image: Saerock_-_Up_Too_Late__1_.jpg]

[Image: Saerock_-_Up_Too_Late__2_.jpg]

[Image: Saerock_-_Up_Too_Late__3_.jpg]

[Image: Up_Too_Late.mp4.jpg]
Restrained On All Fours - Saerock Spanking

Here is one of our BDSM sessions where I am restrained on all fours with an anal hook tied to my hair. Trust me, it’s impossible to act out in this situation. Implements used: hand, anal hook, restraints, flogger, sex toy, leather paddle.

BDSMプレイの動画です。四つん這いで拘束されアナルフックを髪に縛られお仕置き。道具:手、バラ鞭、革パドル、拘束具、アナルフック、オモチャ

SaeRock

Restrained On All Fours.mp4 - 1.0 GB

We download files normally, by directly following the link and through the browser! Through download programs, the download of the file on the hosting is not taken into account, as a result, it can be deleted due to the storage period! The download speed for premium is high, we download through the browser.

[Image: Restrained_On_All_Fours_-_Saerock_Spanking.jpg]

[Image: Saerock_-_Restrained_On_All_Fours.jpg]