Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cherry Cheeks
Heart 
Cherry Cheeks
Hello!
My name is Sephie, and I have been spanking and providing corrective discipline for over ten years. I am an intelligent, experienced, and dedicated disciplinarian. I love to meet with other like minded individuals who also enjoy the wonderful world of being a spanko. I am an open-minded woman who loves to hear what others have to say.
When it all began…
For as long as I can remember, spanking has been a fascination, if not an obsession of mine. The youngest incident I can think of was watching my childhood ‘boyfriend’ of about 8 get spanked bare bottomed by a wooden spoon by his mother in front of me and my sister. I grew up wanting to wield that spoon!
One of my favorite positions is over the knee, because it’s intimate and old fashioned. Feeling their stomach tense as the spanking grows more intense, feeling every little squirm they give, locking their legs with mine… It’s the best!
My favorite implement is the belt or a leather strap. I love the sound it makes, and the colors that it leaves on a nice white bottom.
I am not a switch, and I do not switch. I have bottomed for special occasions though! You can find those clips in my store. Cherish them, they’re rare!

FF Anal Part 1 - Cherry Cheeks

Nothing but the naughtiest bottom-holes are plugged, probed and pegged in this video! Miss Sephie teaches Missy what REAL anal discipline is supposed to be along with some role play discipline scenes, just because they can, or simply tests of endurance!!! How much stretching can Missy really take? What is the largest probe of them all? Watch and find out! Also includes rare footage with our blonde Amazonian friend Kira whom probes Missy's anus and get equally embarrassed as Missy returns the favour!

Kira, Miss Sephie, Missy

File Name : FF Anal Part 1.mp4
File Size : 2761.63 MB
Resolution : 720x480
Duration : 00:52:19

FF Anal Part 1.mp4 - 2.7 GB

[Image: FF_Anal_Part_1_-_Cherry_Cheeks.jpg]

[Image: FF_Anal_Part_1__1_.jpg]

[Image: FF_Anal_Part_1__3_.jpg]

[Image: MEGA_FF_Anal_Discipline_and_Pegging_-_Cherry_Cheeks.jpg]
FF Anal Part 2 - Cherry Cheeks

Nothing but the naughtiest bottom-holes are plugged, probed and pegged in this video! Miss Sephie teaches Missy what REAL anal discipline is supposed to be along with some role play discipline scenes, just because they can, or simply tests of endurance!!! How much stretching can Missy really take? What is the largest probe of them all? Watch and find out!

Miss Sephie, Missy

File Name : FF Anal Part 2.mp4
File Size : 3076.71 MB
Resolution : 720×480
Duration : 00:57:05

FF Anal Part 2.mp4 - 3.0 GB

[Image: FF_Anal_Part_2_-_Cherry_Cheeks__1_.jpg]

[Image: FF_Anal_Part_2_-_Cherry_Cheeks__2_.jpg]

[Image: FF_Anal_Part_2_-_Cherry_Cheeks__3_.jpg]
3 Girls Spank Their Bratty Roommate - Cherry Cheeks

Miss Sephie, Madame Ami, and Parker want to go out to have fun, but first they must confront their naughty brat of a roommate, MISSY! The girls are all done up to go, but they bend Missy over a pillow and flip up her short skirt, pulling down her skimpy panties. Each roomie chooses 2 implements to warm Missy’s bottom with, and make Missy roll a dice for each one as they take turns turning her ass a cherry, sorry red! Rubber tawse, rug beater, leather strap, wood spoon, silicone paddle, and more!

Ami, Miss Sephie, Missy, Parker

File Name : 3 Girls Spank Their Bratty Roommate.mp4
File Size : 1052.06 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:09:14

3 Girls Spank Their Bratty Roommate.mp4 - 1.0 GB

[Image: 3_Girls_Spank_Their_Bratty_Roommate_-_Ch...ks__1_.jpg]

[Image: 3_Girls_Spank_Their_Bratty_Roommate_-_Ch...ks__2_.jpg]

[Image: 3_Girls_Spank_Their_Bratty_Roommate_-_Cherry_Cheeks.jpg]
THE Hardest F/F Spanking and Anal Punishment - Cherry Cheeks

VERY SEVERE. NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART! You have been warned. When Missy first met Miss Sephie, she had a LOT of personal issues to overcome. They face these issues with HARD discipline. Miss Sephie starts out with the hairbrush, no warm-up for that naughty bottom, before moving on to the bath brush, followed by the wooden spoon, jokari paddle, and many more. Missy then bends over the back of the van for Miss Sephie’s HARD paddling. Bending over the hood of the van, Miss Sephie uses the cane on Missy’s thighs. Next is a between the cheeks punishment. She starts with a hard anal hand spanking, then she instructs Missy to reach back and spread her own cheeks. Next is the riding crop, and then the handle of a wooden spoon to cane Missy’s poor little bum hole. Although it all hurts terribly, Missy pushes through the pain as her heart’s hurt out-weights the physical pain she is enduring. Miss Sephie finally sits on top of Missy’s back to stretch out her bottom hole and spank her some more. In the next punishment, Missy learns about apologizing correctly, and not being passive aggressive. This is a HARD anal punishment, starting with Miss Sephie’s hand and moving on to the nubbed metal probe. Missy’s next punishment is on an already marked bottom. She takes the bath brush for a spanking, and then is anally punished with the handle of it! Miss Sephie promises no mercy, as she uses the metal probe next. Last of all, Missy takes the metal bat anally!

Miss Sephie, Missy

File Name : THE Hardest FF Spanking Anal Punishment.mp4
File Size : 2138.61 MB
Resolution : 1280×720
Duration : 00:57:51

THE Hardest FF Spanking Anal Punishment.mp4 - 2.1 GB

[Image: THE_Hardest_FF_Spanking_and_Anal_Punishm...ks__1_.jpg]

[Image: THE_Hardest_FF_Spanking_and_Anal_Punishm...ks__2_.jpg]

[Image: THE_Hardest_FF_Spanking_and_Anal_Punishm...ks__3_.jpg]

[Image: THE_Hardest_FF_Spanking_and_Anal_Punishm...ks__4_.jpg]

[Image: THE_Hardest_FF_Spanking_and_Anal_Punishm...Cheeks.jpg]
FFF Paddle Challenge - Cherry Cheeks

Miss Sephie, Parker, and Missy have been challenged! They gather together to see who is the hardest spanker! Round robin style, the ladies spank each other FULL with the paddle twice! Once over the panties, then on the bare bottoms! The loser of their challenge will be spanked between the cheeks! Who will win?

Miss Sephie, Missy, Parker

FFF Paddle Challenge.mp4 - 1.3 GB

[Image: FFF_Paddle_Challenge_-_Cherry_Cheeks__1_.jpg]

[Image: FFF_Paddle_Challenge_-_Cherry_Cheeks__2_.jpg]

[Image: FFF_Paddle_Challenge_-_Cherry_Cheeks__3_.jpg]

[Image: FFF_Paddle_Challenge_-_Cherry_Cheeks__4_.jpg]
Spanked Outside Switched Caned Outdoors - Cherry Cheeks

Miss Sephie and Missy go on a walk with a friend, and would it really be a walk without some switching? Don’t miss this full video of Missy’s long, thorough switching outside by the scenic river! Discipline is anywhere, any time, after all! Watch Missy wiggle a whine as the switches whack away at her vulnerable bottom!

Miss Sephie, Missy

Spanked Outside Switched Caned Outdoors.mp4 - 1.2 GB

[Image: Spanked_Outside_Switched_Caned_Outdoors_...ks__1_.jpg]

[Image: Spanked_Outside_Switched_Caned_Outdoors_...ks__2_.jpg]

[Image: Spanked_Outside_Switched_Caned_Outdoors_...ks__3_.jpg]
Sorority Sister Pledge Paddled and Plugged - Cherry Cheeks

Head of the Sorority sisters has chosen a pledge to bully! She chooses to make a video for the pledge, scolding the camera as the girl lays over her lap so that she won't ever forget this spanking! The sorority has standards, and the pledge has been lazy! She paddles her without mercy with a wood pickleball paddle, but that's not enough! She then a butt plug into the pledge's tight ass, mocking and humiliating her as she paddles her more, with a frat paddle, every swat a reminder that the plug is in! Bonus paddling over the sink!

Miss Sephie, Missy

Sorority Pledge Paddled and Plugged.mp4 - 717.1 MB

[Image: Sorority_Sister_Pledge_Paddled_and_Plugg...ks__1_.jpg]

[Image: Sorority_Sister_Pledge_Paddled_and_Plugg...ks__2_.jpg]

[Image: Sorority_Sister_Pledge_Paddled_and_Plugg...ks__3_.jpg]

[Image: Sorority_Sister_Pledge_Paddled_and_Plugg...Cheeks.jpg]
FF Hairbrush Spanking Collection - Cherry Cheeks

Don’t miss out on this unforgettable collection of naughty girls getting their bare bottoms spanked red by strict, sexy women in charge! Miss Sephie’s personal favorite hairbrush spankings! This special video has just the hits, that is the spankings without any of the drawn out story. They’re also a great way to watch naughty female bottoms get their pretty butts tanned with a favorite household implement! Preview only shows a handful of the spankings in this video, which also includes Miss Sephie getting spanked!

Miss Sephie, Missy, Parker

FF Hairbrush Spanking Collection.mp4 - 3.1 GB

[Image: FF_Hairbrush_Spanking_Collection_-_Cherr...ks__2_.jpg]

[Image: FF_Hairbrush_Spanking_Collection_-_Cherr...ks__1_.jpg]

[Image: FF_Hairbrush_Spanking_Collection_-_Cherry_Cheeks.jpg]
Paddled+Bathbrushed in Dropseat Onsie - Cherry Cheeks

Parker was late for work because she slept in, so Miss Sephie pulls her by the ear from bed, all snug in her onesie, and pulls her across her knee for a hard bare bottomed spanking! she paddles her with the leather paddle first, making that full bottom red and sore while she scolds her. Then she uses the bath brush on her sore bottom, and has her kneel on the chair so she can plug her naughty bottom with the puppy plug tail, which she makes Parker shake her red bottom to wag the tail!

Miss Sephie, Parker

Paddled+Bathbrushed in Dropseat Onsie.mp4 - 700.4 MB

[Image: Paddled_Bathbrushed_in_Dropseat_Onsie_-_...ks__1_.jpg]

[Image: Paddled_Bathbrushed_in_Dropseat_Onsie_-_...Cheeks.jpg]
Dixie's Erotic Spanking Massage - Cherry Cheeks

Dixie has been staying at the house for a few days, and she’s been VERY good. To thank her, Missy and Miss Sephie cook up a sexy, relaxing plan. Missy starts by slowly stripping Dixie of her clothing, having her lay nude face down on the bed. She breaks out the massage oil to start massaging Dixie’s sore back. Miss Sephie comes in soon and joins in, oiling up Dixie’s butt and thighs. She gives her a good spanking on her oiled bottom too! Missy takes a turn spanking Dixie next, before Miss Sephie decides it’s time for the rewards.

Missy brings out the little pink vibrator to start with, and they tease Dixie with it as they spank her, before Miss Sephie pulls out the silicone flogger! She flogs Dixie’s back, thighs, pussy and bottom hole as the vibrator sends sparks of pleasure to counter the pain. She’s such a good girl, Miss Sephie decides it’s time to bring out the big toys! Missy brings in her big vibrator, pleasuring Dixie with it even as she spanks her with her other hand! Finally Miss Sephie brings back the little vibrator, teasing Dixie’s clit while Missy is pounding her with the other vibe, and they continue until Dixie is utterly spent! Now THAT’S a good girl spanking

Dixie, Miss Sephie, Missy

Dixie Erotic Spanking Massage.mp4 - 1.1 GB

[Image: Dixie%5C%27s_Erotic_Spanking_Massage_-_C...ks__1_.jpg]

[Image: Dixie%5C%27s_Erotic_Spanking_Massage_-_C...ks__3_.jpg]

[Image: Dixie%5C%27s_Erotic_Spanking_Massage_-_C...Cheeks.jpg]