Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cherry Cheeks
Heart 
Cherry Cheeks
Hello!
My name is Sephie, and I have been spanking and providing corrective discipline for over ten years. I am an intelligent, experienced, and dedicated disciplinarian. I love to meet with other like minded individuals who also enjoy the wonderful world of being a spanko. I am an open-minded woman who loves to hear what others have to say.
When it all began…
For as long as I can remember, spanking has been a fascination, if not an obsession of mine. The youngest incident I can think of was watching my childhood ‘boyfriend’ of about 8 get spanked bare bottomed by a wooden spoon by his mother in front of me and my sister. I grew up wanting to wield that spoon!
One of my favorite positions is over the knee, because it’s intimate and old fashioned. Feeling their stomach tense as the spanking grows more intense, feeling every little squirm they give, locking their legs with mine… It’s the best!
My favorite implement is the belt or a leather strap. I love the sound it makes, and the colors that it leaves on a nice white bottom.
I am not a switch, and I do not switch. I have bottomed for special occasions though! You can find those clips in my store. Cherish them, they’re rare!

FF Anal Part 1 - Cherry Cheeks

Nothing but the naughtiest bottom-holes are plugged, probed and pegged in this video! Miss Sephie teaches Missy what REAL anal discipline is supposed to be along with some role play discipline scenes, just because they can, or simply tests of endurance!!! How much stretching can Missy really take? What is the largest probe of them all? Watch and find out! Also includes rare footage with our blonde Amazonian friend Kira whom probes Missy's anus and get equally embarrassed as Missy returns the favour!

Kira, Miss Sephie, Missy

File Name : FF Anal Part 1.mp4
File Size : 2761.63 MB
Resolution : 720x480
Duration : 00:52:19

FF Anal Part 1.mp4 - 2.7 GB

[Image: FF_Anal_Part_1_-_Cherry_Cheeks.jpg]

[Image: FF_Anal_Part_1__1_.jpg]

[Image: FF_Anal_Part_1__3_.jpg]

[Image: MEGA_FF_Anal_Discipline_and_Pegging_-_Cherry_Cheeks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Cherry Cheeks - by ataspanking - 07-18-2024, 05:00 AM