Premium

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ariel Anderssen Studio
Slave’s Posture Training in Heels - Ariel Anderssen Studio

How exciting! I only arrived at the facility last night, and this morning is my initiation. I wait for my Trainer wearing nothing but steel collar and high heels. I’m excited to show him how much I’ve learned about slave training from reading the reference books in the public library! But it turns out that knowing the theory is very different from being able to put it into practice – it’s a lot harder now that I’m nervous, too! The Trainer has a riding crop which he uses extensively as we run through some basic exercises; turning on the spot, slow walking, different arm positions and all. I’ve soon got a VERY red butt, and am feeling a great deal less confident about my skills as a new slave girl. What a lot there is to learn. And how exciting it is, trying to please my demanding new Trainer!

Amelia Jane Rutherford, Hywel Phillips

Resolution : 1920×1080
Duration : 00:17:32

tezfiles.com >>> register to view this link

[Image: 775046232_slave-posture-training-in-heels-1.jpg]

[Image: 775046236_slave-posture-training-in-heels-2.jpg]

[Image: 775046240_slave-posture-training-in-heels-3.jpg]

[Image: 775046246_slave-posture-training-in-heels-mp4.jpg]
Reply
Punished by Husand For Failing Exam - Ariel Anderssen Studio

I’ve been doing a course in web management and when I get home, I try to avoid my husband, he’s sure to want to know how I did. And there’s no way I want to tell him. But he’s anticipated the result; he’s already prepared an envelope for me to open in the event of my failing. And the list of punishments inside are only the beginning, he’s prepared a physical punishment too! I just knew he’d use the opportunity to do some of the BDSM activities that I’m not a fan of. What a beast! Before I know it, I’m stripped down to my tan pantyhose and high heels, and my hands are tied behind me. And my husband starts to ask me a sequence of impossibly difficult questions about the internet.

It’s so unfair, and for every wrong answer, he punishes me. First a hard spanking, while I kneel on the floor with my head down. Then horrible clover clamps on my nipples. A crotch rope. Nipple weights! Today is just getting worse and worse! And he’s just getting started; next he’s marching me to my dance room, where he ties me, strappado-style to my dance pole. This is just insulting! And then he really goes to town with a variety of spanking implements while I’m ballgagged so I can’t complain. Finally, he pulls down my pantyhose, snips off my panties, and as a final insult, stuffs a vibrator down my tights so I eventually orgasm despite the cruel treatment. The indignity!!

Amelia Jane Rutherford, Hywel Phillips

Resolution : 1920×1080
Duration : 00:41:41

tezfiles.com >>> register to view this link

[Image: 775048400_punished-by-husand-for-failing-exam-1.jpg]

[Image: 775048405_punished-by-husand-for-failing-exam-2.jpg]

[Image: 775048411_punished-by-husand-for-failing-exam-3.jpg]

[Image: 775048416_punished-by-husand-for-failing-exam-mov.jpg]
Reply
Too Mean To the Queen 2 - Ariel Anderssen Studio

I’ve been kept in this dungeon for days, possibly even weeks, bound hand and foot, sitting on the cold stone floor. This is no way to treat your queen! But my wicked sister is trying to convince me to sign abdication papers (which I NEVER will!) and has engaged the services of a thoroughly wicked man to help persuade me. Today, he tries his hand with a hideous wooden paddle, followed by a birch. First over my floor-length gown, then over my sheer panties, and finally, with my panties pulled down.

What a MONSTER! I have no intention of changing my mind, of course, so sparks fly as we argue, and he continues to beat me. Shame on him! He’s interrupted in his task by my wicked sister, calling from the palace (MY palace!) to see whether I’ve signed the papers yet. OF COURSE I HAVEN’T! She orders me to be taken back to the dungeon and tied up again. It won’t make any difference. I am the Queen, and will always be the Queen!

This is a sequel to Being Mean to the Queen

Amelia Jane Rutherford, Hywel Phillips

Resolution : 1920×1080
Duration : 00:30:13

tezfiles.com >>> register to view this link

[Image: 775051998_too-mean-to-the-queen-2-1.jpg]

[Image: 775052007_too-mean-to-the-queen-2-2.jpg]

[Image: 775052012_too-mean-to-the-queen-2-3.jpg]

[Image: 775052019_too-mean-to-the-queen-2-mp4.jpg]
Reply
Punished with Cuffs, Spanking & The Stocks - Ariel Anderssen Studio

Of course my husband will never find out that I’m secretly webcamming while he’s not around! I have a lovely client who likes bare feet, so I peel off my ballet slippers and give him a great view of my arched, wrinkled soles and we talk dirty to each other. He asks me to grab my ankles and put my head down, and it all feels very naughty and sexy so I do just as he asks…

…which is when my husband walks in, having been spying on me from behind the door! What a beast! I try to shut down the webcam but he insists we keep it on, while he shows me (and my customer) exactly what he thinks should happen to me in that hogtie position!

Soon, he’s cuffed my ankles to a steel spreader bar, and has attached my wrists too, so that I’m in a spread-leg hogtie, wearing nothing but my sexy sheer yellow lingerie. This is quite punishment enough, but then he grabs the spreader bar, lifts my arms out of the way, and starts spanking me too! Then he leaves me to struggle on the bed, which I can barely do because the position is so strict. I moan and struggle, but he leaves me there for ages, before returning to take me to the dungeon, where he’s decided to leave me locked in the stocks while he spend the evening with friends.

I hate the dungeon! It’s so cold and spidery! And I can’t stand the stocks! So uncomfortable, so restrictive. So humiliating!

Amelia Jane Rutherford, Hywel Phillips

Resolution : 1920×1080
Duration : 00:17:38

tezfiles.com >>> register to view this link

[Image: 776132686_punished-with-cuffs-spanking-the-stocks-1.jpg]

[Image: 776132688_punished-with-cuffs-spanking-the-stocks-2.jpg]

[Image: 776132698_punished-with-cuffs-spanking-the-stocks-3.jpg]

[Image: 776132705_punished-with-cuffs-spanking-t...ks-mp4.jpg]
Reply
Flight Attendent Spanked OTK - Ariel Anderssen Studio

I’m waiting, standing facing the corner, dressed in my flight attendant uniform with black seamed stockings, and waiting with trepidation for whichever the representative the airline sends. I hope it won’t be that horrible Captain Barrow – everyone knows he’s horribly strict!

And of course, just my luck, it is. He makes me face him and tell me the whole stupid story about ‘stealing’ whiskey from the airline; it’s been blown way out of proportion! Then he grabs me, puts me over his knee, and yanks my skirt up for a spanking on my satin panties. And of *course* he doesn’t let me keep them up. Monster! He pulls them down and the spanking continues, fast and furious and supplemented with a hard paddling. And then an HOUR of corne rtime with my skirt up and panties still down? The SHAME!

Amelia Jane Rutherford, Hywel Phillips

Resolution : 1920×1080
Duration : 00:24:32

tezfiles.com >>> register to view this link

[Image: 776212566_flight-attendent-spanked-otk-1.jpg]

[Image: 776212574_flight-attendent-spanked-otk-2.jpg]

[Image: 776212581_flight-attendent-spanked-otk-3.jpg]

[Image: 776212589_flight-attendent-spanked-otk-mp4.jpg]
Reply
Self Spanking With Hairbrush - Ariel Anderssen Studio

My Master is so cross with me that he won’t even punish me himself! Instead he’s instructed me to spank myself for 5 whole minutes with my least favourite implement – the wooden hairbrush, and record it so that he can check that I did a thorough job.

So, I *do* do a thorough job. I hate it I spank myself as hard as I can, with the horrible, stinging hairbrush. I know that he would spank my thighs too, so I don’t miss that out. My bottom gets more and more sore, and my arms get more and more tired as the spanking progresses. This is all the pain and none of the fun of being spanked by a hot dominant guy! I guess that’s what makes it a punishment. It’s AWFUL.

Amelia Jane Rutherford

Resolution : 1920×1080
Duration : 00:06:27

tezfiles.com >>> register to view this link

[Image: 776995697_self-spanking-with-hairbrush-1.jpg]

[Image: 776995706_self-spanking-with-hairbrush-2.jpg]

[Image: 776995714_self-spanking-with-hairbrush-mov.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)