Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uk Cute Girl
Once upon a time there was a cute girl called Lucy in a land far far away surrounded by beautiful beaches and coastline. She loved the water dearly and was secretly very kinky.
One day she took the brave step of mixing these favourite passions of hers. She made some videos for fun which were loved throughout the kingdom. This made her so excited and she had the most marvellous time making them, so went mad and designed a whole site just for kinky wet fuckery and spankings!
All about me revealling my kinky side and my exploration into the wonderful world of fetish. If you get turned on by bondage, bdsm, spanking, gags, breath play, latex, PVC or rubber then you’ve come to the right place! My videos are guaranteed to be hot and extra kinky.
Yes I’m cute but I’m also mega kinky! Lucy Lauren
Uk Cute Girl Absolutely loving producing high quality HD custom clips at the moment!

Dared To Spank Butt and Pussy HARD with Hairbrush - Uk Cute Girl

After spanking my butt with a wooden hair brush it feels tingly and tender. I comment about how painful it could be if i did it hard...then I just can't help it hehe! Knowing how good it feels like on my bottom, I ponder whether it would feel just as good spanking my pussy with it. Do you dare me?! I'll just do it lightly at first.....maybe harder? ......HARDER?! ok hehe!

Lucy Lauren

UkCuteGirl, Lucy Lauren, Spanking POV, Pussy slapping

UkCuteGirl_Dared To Spank Butt and Pussy HARD with Hairbrush.mp4 -  262.5 MB

[Image: Lucy_Lauren_-_Dared_To_Spank_Butt_and_Pu...teGirl.jpg]

[Image: UkCuteGirl_-_Dared_To_Spank_Butt_and_Pus...Lauren.jpg]